Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Almost two!

Not much going on around here. E and I are staying busy between doctor's appointments and play groups, plus I have been sending him to daycare at least twice a week for a couple hours each time. We have also been going to storytime at the library - which is E's favorite. 

He got in trouble last week because the lady was reading 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' and E was shouting out all the words before the lady could get to them ... haha. She kept needing to stop and say, "okkkk Elliott, we know that you know the story, but I need to read it." 

This was another story that he had never heard before, so he was a little more calm ... 


I found an awesome deal on a cruise for October, so I booked it!! It will probably be our last big trip before we head home, and October gives us plenty of time to save some money!! We still need to hit Paris, England and Ireland before this ... and I think we'll be all set on travelling!!


E and I have been making smoothies every night. I copied a bunch of recipes off the Internet, but mostly I just throw stuff in the blender until it looks good. There have been a couple that E won't touch, but for the most part he loves them! This one was spinach, banana, pineapple and almond milk!


We sent Vic a big care package for his birthday. There was nothing too cool in here, but I thought it would be festive if we wrapped everything, so that's what we did ... even the sticks of deodorant. It took an hour, and a roll of wrapping paper ... but well worth the time!


I can't believe E turns two on Friday!! Time has flown by, and I'm sure this next year will go the fastest. He is just so funny and smart ... it blows me away everyday. 


Here are some of my favorite pictures over the last two years ... I got a little carried away ... 

We are going to have a VERY small birthday get-together this weekend - just one of his friends from daycare and my friend Vanessa and her husband. Nothing big, but at least he'll get to blow out candles and eat some cake! I will post some pictures afterwards ... 











This is funny ... the dogs would not dare to get this close to him now!!








1 comment:

  1. Hey, how is the b/day boy? Hope he had. Good day. Love mimi

    ReplyDelete