Saturday, May 17, 2014

One week until Paris!

I don't have much to post this week. We are still waiting for our car parts to come in the mail, so we're stuck in the house this weekend. It hasn't been the most fun, but the weather stinks, and we need to save money anyway.

I started my summer session and my last semester of classes! I didn't end up with the easy schedule that I wanted, but they are only five week classes, so I can power through. I ended last semester with two A's ... which was pretty shocking because I thought I bombed one of my final papers. 

We have no real news, so I'll just post a few random pictures. This one is  from a few weeks ago that I forgot to post, but I love. This was during our streak of warmer weather. He loves his friend Channing.


Last week Vic's unit gave me a volunteer award, and a really pretty engraved crystal plate. Vic and I got to go to a nice lunch while a friend watched Elliott. That's Vic's Commander (boss) in the picture ...


E and I had to waste some time running around post one day, and I finally got his picture in front of his favorite 'boom boom'. He loves driving through post and seeing the different tanks. 


For Mother's Day we went to one of my favorite Getman resturants here in town. Elliott was in rare form ...


We leave on Thursday for Paris and drive through the night on a bus. We'll get to tour the Palace of Versailles on Friday and then we'll spend the rest of the day in the city. On Saturday we're going to Disneyland all day, and on Sunday we'll get a few hours before we head back to Grafenwoehr. It should be a whirlwind trip, but a good one!! Rain is in the forecast, so I'm hoping that clears up. I can't wait to share some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment