Friday, February 24, 2012

One Month

Eli is one month today!! To celebrate, I made him participate in an impromptu photo shoot after his bath ... then he celebrated by peeing on me and staying up all night. Good times. He has been smiling a lot lately, but  wanted to show off his serious side for you guys ...  




Lola was getting pissed that I was ignoring her, so she started doing her circus tricks. With Vic being gone she is desperate for attention!


Then Roscoe had to get in on the action ...


He has been sleeping like this lately ... one arm straight up in the air and the other to the side ...


I can't believe how much he has grown in just a month. When we brought him home from the hospital I could carry him around with one hand! I'm interested to see how much bigger he seems to Vic when he gets home next month.
Speaking of Vic, he got to the field safely and is doing well. The phone/internet service sucks out there, but I have been talking to him once or twice during the day. We miss him like crazy, but everything here is ok ... no runaway dogs or emergencies! Our stuff finally arrived in Europe and I am guessing it will be delivered Tuesday or Wednesday of this coming week. I can't wait!!! If you don't hear from me for awhile, it's because I'm buried under a pile of boxes ... if anyone feels like flying to Germany next week to help, feel free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment