Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!! It is a rainy day here in Germany (go figure), but we are headed out to a place called Pottenstein to do some exploring, and eat at a restaurant called Gasthof Schuettersmuehle, but Americans call it 'Steak on a Stone'. Americans call it that because you literally cook your own meat on a molten hot stone - and they specialize in 'exotic' meats ... yikes. Vic has been before, but it's my first time ... I'm pretty excited. Side note for Molly Kelly - this is a gluten-free restaurant option that I have penciled in on your agenda!


An update on my first semester ... I did finish with all A's!! The summer session starts tomorrow, and it should be fairly easy ... 
Elliott seems to be over his teething madness, and back to his angelic self.  The countdown is on ... I have 21 days left of work, and 21 days until Elliott is free from daycare. 
Elliott can say Roscoe's name now!! But, it sounds like either dodo (like the small-brained bird), or tonto (meaning stupid in Spanish) ... both fitting names for poor Roscoe. He'll follow him around and say, "sit Dodo (or Tonto)", and then give him a hug ... too cute ... 
E and Vic playing in his room this morning. His hair is getting so long ... I don't know what to do with it!





Taking care of some important business on their laptops ...



So happy during bath time ... and, yes - that's a serving spoon in the tub ...



Brushing his new molars ...



I will add some pictures from Pottenstien at some point this week!!!


I hope all my moms have a great day!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment