Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fall is in the Air ...

Summer is coming to a close around here. I started to pack up all of our summer clothes, and I'll probably pull out the winter stuff in the next few weeks! Not much has been going on ... Eli seems to be settling in to a routine with daycare, and we are having little to no tears every morning (Elliott has stopped crying too)! Work did not get off to a great start for me, but better days are ahead ... I hope. Vic has been working the night shift for a field exercise, so our weekends in September are pretty much shot. Rumor is ... he'll be taking a pretty long trip to a faraway land, so we'll be cramming October and November full of fun!!

We had family pictures taken a few weeks ago ... and they didn't go so well. In between E's meltdowns the photographer did manage to snap a few good shots. We are going to try again at the end of September when she can shoot earlier in the day ... so keep your fingers crossed!




Elliott is getting crazier and smarter by the day. I took him downstairs the other day so I could fold laundry, and by the time I was done he had constructed this whole Lego tower ... by himself!! He loves building things and putting things together ... 


Eating a banana like a big boy! Now, of course, he won't eat it any other way ...


Here are a few videos ...

This one is from a few weeks ago, but it cracks me up ... I think it's the way he says 'bye'.


His favorite thing to say is, "Oh no Mama" ... or, "Oh man Mama" ... he says it after everything - even if I'm nowhere in sight. Apparently everything is my fault. Listen for it after his drum solo.


He also likes to scare us now ... it never gets old ...


No comments:

Post a Comment