Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Eight Months!

Eight months old! I can't believe it. I decided to wake up early, and head to a nearby park to get some pictures before the weather gets too cold. Apparently Eli did not share my eagerness for fall photos - because he was in a terrible mood.

These ore the only little smiles I got out of him ...



I love the eyebrows in this one ...


Attempting to eat an acorn ...


This one is saying, 'please, for the love of God ... no more pictures ... "


... and now he's just pissed ...


... still pissed, but slightly entertained by the fountain ...



I love this little park, so maybe Vic and I can try again this weekend ...

In other news ... have I mentioned that we're excited about moving?? I had a job interview last week, and on my way out of town - I stopped by our new house! Speaking of the job interview ... I was just formally offered the position!!! This job is at the elementary school, right down the street from Vic's company, and the daycare where Eli will go ... it's perfect!

Anyway, this is a better picture of the front side of the house ... it looks a little creepy with all of the German shutters down though ...


A view from our backyard of the trail that runs through the neighbor hood ...


Our very own little tree!!


The is the side of the house ... leading back to the garage. The little door on the garage leads to a storage unit ... we have tons of storage. Did I also mention that we have extra bedrooms? Visitors ... hello?! Buy your tickets now.


This is the view driving out of our neighborhood! That's a mountain in the distance ... or at least a very large hill ... and it's beautiful. I wish everyone could see the view out of our current neighborhood ... and you would probably share my extreme excitement ...


Eli has been rather difficult the past week. He doesn't want to play in his jumper anymore ... the only thing that makes him happy is to sit, pantless, among all of his toys, and watch Baby Einstein. In order for me to get anything done around the house ... I have to set-up an elaborate system of pillows and barriers ... which he seems to escape every time ...


We traded in the baby bath for this bog-boy bath seat, and he loves it!!


It's going to be a crazy month for us! As soon as Vic gets back from the field, he will start the process of getting us out of Schweinfurt. The movers come on October 11, and we're hoping to say farewell to this place on the following day!! We can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment