Monday, February 10, 2014

Best Friends

I have been horrible at updating this thing, but there's not much going on here. School is killing me, and I'm so glad I'm not working ... I would be pretty stressed right now.

Anyway, this past weekend we went to hang out at E's best bud's house. Him and Channing are so funny together. They have their own little language and just spend most of the time giggling.

They wheeled around their babies and had so much fun. 





I think E and I are going to venture to a train museum next week, so I'll take plenty of pictures.

Everything else is good! Vic is doing ok ... hanging in there! We can't say enough how much we appreciate everyone sending packages for him. He loves food, so they have definitely made his experience a little better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment