Monday, February 3, 2014

First Haircut

So I finally bit the bullet ... it was time for E's first haircut. I love his crazy curls, but it was out of control ... and he was continuously getting mistaken for a girl - like multiple times a day.

I decided to just take him to the barber shop on post. I have made appointments before at the salon, but they are always backed up ... then I have too much time to think, get scared, and call to cancel. So we woke up today, and went right to the PX ... before I had time to chicken out.

He did great! He was so excited to sit in the big chair, and he really couldn't have cared less that she was chopping his curls off. When she was done - she asked E how he liked it ... he put his hands in the air and said - wow, all gone!

I think it looks great ... curls are still there, but much more cute.

Before ...








No comments:

Post a Comment