Monday, June 30, 2014

On our way to the UK!

We leave tomorrow morning for our big London and Ireland trip. We're excited, but, like always, I am anxious about every little detail. It will be nice to vacation in a place where we understand the language!
We get back next Tuesday, and I should have some great pictures to share.

This weekend was pretty laid-back for us - we hung around the house, fed the ducks, and babysat E's friend Kaizlee on Sunday. They had a blast together.



It looks like I may potentially be going back to work at the daycare down the street. I am going a little stir-crazy now that I am done with school, and I would love for Elliott to be back with his friends. I have a couple details to iron out, so we shall see!

I can't wait to update this with pictures from our trip. We are doing Stonehenge on Wednesday and then on Thursday and Friday Vic's friend is showing us around the city. Saturday we head out to Dublin and we'll spend two days seeing the sights there. Keeps your fingers crossed for good weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment