Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Quick post!

I am in the middle of attempting to write my two final papers, but I want to update these pictures before I forget about them!

Last week Vic's battalion changed their battalion commander, so we attended the, always fancy, change of command ceremony. I'm a sucker for these things - I love all the Army traditions. Vic does not share the same fondness - as he's usually stuck standing in formation with the sun beating down on him. Either way - Elliott had a blast.



The weather has been hot, hot, hot - mid-90s, which is not normal for early June in Germany. We cooled off this weekend at the lake on both Saturday and Sunday. This is my favorite place in all of Germany ... so fun and relaxing ...



That's all I have for this week! Once I turn in these two papers - I'm done!! Right now I have perfect grades in both classes, so it looks like I'll be graduating with straight A's ........... and one stinkin' B from that idiotic research methods class - which will probably annoying me for the rest of my life, haha.

This is a 4-day weekend due to the Army's birthday, so we're looking forward to relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment